Excel Logic Functions for Beginners
Learn advanced logic functions in Excel and automatically display your data based on set criteria.
- 0.3 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 0.3 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Learn smart decision making with Excel and analyze your data with increasing speed. Through this course, you will learn how to use a variety of advanced logic functions that lets Excel decide how to display your data and cells. Improve your spreadsheet projects and make them easier to manage.
You will learn how to:
- Implement “if” functions to test number, text, and date values for conditions
- Use “and” and “or” to increase or decrease passing conditions
- Nest “if” functions to create even more complicated formulas
- Set up switch functions to easily test multiple criteria
Frameworks and tools covered: Microsoft Excel 2019
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Microsoft Excel installed
- Basic familiarity with Excel
- The course is recorded on Windows and uses shortcuts for that operating system. However, the concepts covered are applicable to Mac.