Excel Tables for Beginners
Increase your Excel data’s readability, appearance, and functionality by learning the core skills for table creation.
- 0.6 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 0.6 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Learn to format your Excel data as a table for a consistent appearance, more readability, and additional functionality. In this course, you will use example sales data and learn fundamental techniques for setting up, formatting, and referencing data within a table. Through this, you will make Excel easier to use in your day-to-day life for data analysis – with benefits such as automatic pane freezes and advanced filter abilities.
You will learn how to:
- Convert a range to a table and vice versa
- Set up your own tables styles for different aesthetics
- Use data within a table in any compatible Excel formulas
- Filter data more efficiently using slicers
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- A basic working knowledge of Excel.