Explore Conditional Excel Formatting
Master conditional formatting and let Excel automatically format the appearance of your spreadsheet.
- 0.4 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 0.4 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Add more clarity and aesthetic appeal to your spreadsheets by using conditional formatting. With this course, you will learn how to apply rules against your data so Excel can automatically format the appearance of your spreadsheet. Make Excel work for you and increase your productivity with these techniques.
You will learn how to:
- Create and manage conditional formatting rules
- Highlight, change color, bold text, and more through established rules
- Set up data bars, heat maps, and icon sets for more advanced visual aids
- Automatically format entire rows with your rulesets
- Utilize multiple sets of criteria for your conditions
Frameworks and tools covered: Microsoft Excel 2019
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic understanding of Excel formulas and general Excel tasks.