Express for Beginners
Learn the fundamentals of Express, the most popular Web Application Framework used with Node.js.
- 1.9 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.9 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Get acquainted with the Express – the industry standard web development framework for Node.js
This course will introduce you to Express – the most popular Web Application Framework used in conjunction with Node.js runtime. You will be given a step-by-step guide to building your own server, and as you do this, you will master the basics of webapp folder structures and Express Middlewares.
What you will learn:
- Obtaining query parameters and parts of the URL
- Reading a POST form submission in the server
- Rendering a view in the server, and understanding loops and conditional statements
- How to create a hard-coded login screen
Frameworks and tools covered: Node.js 8.11.1, npm 5.6, Express 4.16.3
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basics in Node.js
- Basic - Intermediate understanding of ES6
- No experience with Express, MongoDB or other database required
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion