Full-Stack Web Development Mini-Degree
- Lifetime, 24/7 access
- 46 hours of on-demand video
- Certificate of completion
- Premium support from our team of experts
- Downloadable project files and code
- Closed captions
Welcome to the Full-Stack Web Development Mini-Degree, the world’s leading approach to go from beginner to professional web developer. This project-oriented curriculum begins by covering the foundations of programming and web development. You’ll learn to create responsive and interactive websites as you get familiar with the basics. We’ll then move on to the server-side and introduce Node.js, Express, Mongo and other frameworks. You’ll be building webapps, REST API’s and scripts.
Following the server-side, we’ll delve further into front-end, this time covering modern frameworks for creating robust applications such as React and Angular. You’ll learn how to integrate these projects with Node.js back-ends and API’s. Important tools such as Git and Github, and the deployment process to popular platforms such as AWS, Azure and Heroku, will be covered in detail as well.
Get access to fast-track support
With the purchase of any Mini-Degree, you’ll receive premium support from our expert team. Each and every course in the Full-Stack Web Development Mini-Degree comes with a discussion area where students can ask questions, meet each other, and showcase their work. We have a dedicated support team that answers student questions so that you can get answers and make progress.
No prior programming experience is required to enroll. We’ll teach you everything you need to know from the absolute ground-up!
Courses included in the Mini-Degree
- No prior experience with coding and web development is necessary
- Necessary software are a web browser and code editor such as Atom, Sublime Text, Brackets, or Notepad++
- Installation of the frameworks and tools used is covered in the Mini-Degree
- Course exercises can be completed on Windows, Mac, and Ubuntu machines
- The Mini-Degree is suitable for all levels of proficiency, newcomers and advanced learners alike