Enhance your game projects by exploring the world of audio effects. Covering a variety of tools available in Unity, you’ll learn to manipulate audio in various ways based on player movement, player position, menu settings, and more. Whether background music, ambient sound effects, or even player footsteps, these foundations will help you take your game’s atmosphere to the next level with memorable, immersive sound experiences.
You will learn how to:
- Manipulate 3D audio sources
- Set up footstep sound effects
- Deal with the Doppler effect and player proximity
- Add reverb based on the environment
- Play background music in specific locations
- Utilize audio mixers and more for in-game volume menus
… and more!
Unity Certified Experts
This curriculum has been designed by instructors who have been certified by Unity Technologies and CompTIA in recognition of their programming excellence.
As a Unity Authorized Learning Partner, Zenva’s courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.