Generative Adversarial Networks
Write a Neural Network algorithm that will generate realistic photographs of objects, nature and human faces.
- 2.8 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.8 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) are a type of artificial intelligence algorithm which has two different Neural Networks compete against each to gain knowledge. Introduced in 2014 by Ian Goodfellow, this technique can be successfully used to generate realistic photographs of objects, nature and even human faces. Other applications include removing noise from astrophysical images, generating new fake data for other neural networks, or even enhancing photos. You know how in movies, the FBI always does that cool zoom on a photo of a suspect? GANs can be used to actually do that!
This course begins with the basics and intuition of GANs, introducing the the two types of Models – Discriminative and Generative – and their specific tasks in the algorithm. Continuing through this course, you’ll learn the difference between regular GANs, DCGANs (Deep Convolutional GANs) and AC-GANs (Auxiliary Classifer GANs), and how to implement them using Python.
What you’ll learn:
- Classifying the data as real or artificially generated through a Discriminator
- Fooling the Discriminator into believing generated data is real via a Generator
- Analyzing the problem using Game Theory
- Training a GAN – including an intuition of the algorithm and the math behind it
- Tips and tricks – normalizing data, optimization, label smoothing and more
- Challenges of training GANs – mode colapse, counting, perspective and Global Structure
Frameworks and tools covered: Python 3.5, Anaconda 5.0, NumPy 1.13, Matplotlib 2.1, Tensorflow 1.4, Keras 2.1
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Intermediate Python programming skills
- Familiarity with Artificial Neural Networks
- Familiarity with Convolutional Neural Networks
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion