We’ll Introduce fundamental of PHP and the Basic Concepts of RDBMS in general with MySQL Database for Beginners
HP is an object oriented general purpose language suitable for a wide variety of tasks. In this course, we’ll learn how to use PHP as a server-side scripting language for use in web development.
MySQL is a general purpose relational database management system (RDBMS) used mainly to provide a back-end database for web applications. In this course, we’ll introduce the concepts of relational database management systems in general, and how they relate to MySQL in particular.
Unlike traditional courses that concentrate mainly on theory, we’ll take a practical “how-to” approach to working with data. Here’s what you’ll learn:
The course cover following topics:
- syntax, variables,loops and decision constructs.
- oriented features
- REQUEST, GET, and POST
- Integrate MySQL databases with PHP.
- Creating databases and tables
- Adding data to a table with INSERT
- Reading a table with SELECT
- How to use WHERE to filter data
- Using ORDER BY to sort data
- JOINs and how to use them to read from multiple tables
- Changing data in a table with UPDATE
- The DELETE query: removing one or more rows of data from a table
- Using a text file to load a database schema
I hope you enjoy the course, and I look forward to working with you!