The technology world is awash with web developers. While this means there are plenty of new and exciting developments and creations emerging on a regular basis, it also has a downside. For an employer, it can be difficult to find a really, REALLY good web developer. Knowing a few different web app frameworks and libraries is guaranteed to get you noticed, and one of the most beneficial choices around is Vue.js. This course will teach you everything you need to know to get up and running.
Take your Web Development Skills to the Next Level
- Learn fundamental Vue.js concepts
- Utilize Vue.js in your web applications
- Build a fully functioning application from scratch with Vue.js
- Create instances, learn about single page apps, and more
- Upgrade your web development skills
Everything You Need to Know About Vue.js
This Vue.js online course teaches you the core skills you need to know to utilize reactive components in your web applications. Each aspect is taught in a hands-on manner, so you’ll not only get to grips with the fundamentals but have a crystal clear idea of how to use them in your own projects.
Once you’ve gotten a handle on the basics you’ll move on to the really fun stuff. Binding classes, isolated scopes, advanced shopping cart functionality and various other cool features are covered. Then it’s on to even more interesting elements like resource libraries, data, and arrays.
By the end of this course, you’ll know how to implement functionality that is expected in all top-class, modern applications. You’ll be using Vue.js as a solution to everyday web development tasks to make your apps easier and more dynamic. And lastly, you’ll know every step to take to start creating applications from the ground up with Vue.js.
What is Vue.js?
To put it as simply as possible, Vue.js is an advanced web app framework architecture. Think of it as another Laravel PHP or React.js. It provides reactive components for modern web interfaces. Basically, it’s a simple but powerful library for building cool web stuff. Any web developer who knows their stuff will know Vue.js, so if you’re not one of them now is time to get up to speed.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Utilize Vue.js in applications
- Learn the fundamental Vue.js concepts
- Learn what can be done with Vue.js and how to apply it to your applications
- Learn about Single Page Applications and how to make them
- Learn how to build fully functional application from scratch
- Learn about creating Vue instances and how to connect them to your page view
Who is the target audience?
- Web developers and designers looking to learn Vue.js
- Developers who want to implement reactive technology to web applications
- Developers and designers who are looking for newer ways to create easy web interfaces