Developing an application takes time, and things often go wrong. From accidentally breaking something that used to work perfectly, to a team member overwriting your working code, fixing mistakes can take valuable time that you don’t have to waste.
Discover how to prevent all of this with Git – the version control system that allows you to keep a history of your file changes, and Github – a website where you can store projects, save important information, and collaborate with others on both closed and open source projects.
You’ll learn all about:
- Version control and its uses
- Adding version control to an existing project
- Using Git commands to change a project’s ecosystem
- Creating a Github account and using Git commands with Github
- Exploring the Github EcoSystem