update August 2015. Added 10 new videos covering hybrid apps, the Intel XDK and how to build and publish to Android and iOS
This course will guide you through the creation of games that run on iPhone, iPad, Android, Amazon and Desktop using the open source LimeJS HTML5 game development framework.
The course is a 100% video based tutorial so that you can see in real time how games are created from scratch. Several game demos of different game genres are included in this course.
You’ve always wanted to make your own games. Don’t keep on postponing it. Start TODAY with HTML5 game development for iOS, Android, Amazon and Windows 8.
Some of the things you’ll be learning here are:
- Creating a game that works on iPhone, iPad, Android, Amazon and Desktop
- Using the touchscreen in your games.
- Creating cool animations and transitions.
- Adding sound to your games.
- Creating your first spaceship game.
- Using 2D physics in your games.
- Creating a virtual pet game from scratch.
- Creating a farming game from scratch.
- BONUS TRACK: learn about hybrid apps and how to build and publish your games to Android and iOS using the Intel XDK
- BONUS TRACK 2: learn how to publish your HTML5 games to the Amazon Appstore so that you can get access to millions of potential customers.
More great stuff:
- We’ll be using 100% free tools and frameworks.
- Good support.
- Code snippets at the end of each lesson that you can use as starters for your own games.