Build an Infinite Flying Game in Phaser
Learn game development by creating an infinite runner similar to Jetpack Joyride!
By following the Learn by Doing approach that you find in all ZENVA courses, we’ll put together an infinite runner game, similar to the iOS best-seller Jetpack Joyride.
What you will learn in this course:
- Preloading your game assets such as images, sound and JSON files.
- Creating an infinite runner with parallax effect.
- Adding text and working with user input (touchscreen and mouse).
- Animating characters and enemies.
- Working with 2D physics.
- Showing the high scores in a scoreboard.
- Adding sound effects and music to your game.
- How to make your game juicy, going belong a simple playable demo.
Will I get a certificate after course completion?
By completing any course at Zenva Academy you will be awarded with a completion diploma which can be verified via URL and exported to LinkedIn to boost your career and impress potential employers.
-Basic familiarity with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
-A web server installed (such as Apache).
-A web browser and a code editor.