Enhance your game projects with Adobe Mixamo, the 3D animation software that allows you to quickly create, rig and animate humanoid characters. Learn how to use it in conjunction with Unity’s Animator component and start featuring dynamic movement in your games.
You will learn how to:
- Set up animations in Unity’s Animator component
- Control animations with states and state machines
- Use blend trees and transitions to switch between animations
- Rig and animate character models with Adobe Mixamo
- Vary your animations with layers and masks