Asynchronous programming is a method of programming that allows certain tasks to be performed in parallel with the main task. This concept is not only important for generalized programming, but is what allows us to have fast and efficient websites.
You will learn how to:
- Understand promises and async functions
- Handle errors in async programming
- Use fetch() to retrieve JSON data
- Write clean code with arrow functions
- Display retrieved data in a table
- Dynamically filter data on the DOM
… and more!