This course has been archived and is no longer supported. For our latest courses on React, consider trying our evergreen curriculums with a 1-Year Unlimited Access Package.
Redux is perfect for when you need to write applications that behave consistently, run in different environments, and that are easy to test. This course will both help you to understand what Redux is by showing you how to build it in just a few lines of code, and allow you to develop a comprehensive knowledge of it by walking you the process of creating a fully-featured Hacker News/Reddit-style app, featuring users, posts, and comments.
Learn how to:
- Use React Router to handle client-side routing
- Use Glamorous as a CSS-in-jS solution – all without writing any CSS
- Understand the importance of state management frameworks and how to use them
- Create separate reducers for your different state items (users, posts, comments)
- Authenticate user client-side using JWT and browser cookies