Intermediate React and Redux
- 5.7 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 5.7 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Redux is perfect for when you need to write applications that behave consistently, run in different environments, and that are easy to test. This course will both help you to understand what Redux is by showing you how to build it in just a few lines of code, and allow you to develop a comprehensive knowledge of it by walking you the process of creating a fully-featured Hacker News/Reddit-style app, featuring users, posts, and comments.
Learn how to:
- Use React Router to handle client-side routing
- Use Glamorous as a CSS-in-jS solution – all without writing any CSS
- Understand the importance of state management frameworks and how to use them
- Create separate reducers for your different state items (users, posts, comments)
- Authenticate user client-side using JWT and browser cookies
Frameworks and tools covered: Node.js 11.10.0, npm 6.7, Express 4.16.3, React 16.8.3, Glamorous 4.12.3, JS Cookie 2.2.0, Luxon 1.2.0, Ant Design 3.4.3, Axios 0.18.0, Redux 4.0.0, Body Parser 1.18.2, BCrypt 1.0.3, JSON WebToken 8.2.0, Mongoose 5.0.11, nodemon 1.17.2, MongoDB CLI 4.0.1
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic to intermediate experience with React
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion