Intermediate SQL – Create and Alter Databases
Advance your knowledge of SQLite and learn how to create your own databases from scratch.
- 1.4 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.4 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Advance your knowledge of SQLite, the hugely popular, self-contained database engine. In this course, you will learn the different constraints that can be added to your database, and how to insert and manage tables and data into your database. By the end of this course, you will be able to create and define your own database from scratch, and understand how to apply it to your own projects.
You will learn all about:
- Creating, altering and deleting tables
- Inserting, updating and deleting data
- Foreign key constraints
Frameworks and tools covered: Python 3.6, Anaconda 5.2, SQLite 3.24
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic skills with SQLite are required. We recommend that you complete Beginning SQL – Store and Query Your Data before taking this course.
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion