Intro to ARCore
Master core skills in augmented reality app development for Android devices by learning to use Google’s AR SDK ARCore within Unity.
- 0.8 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 0.8 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Learn the fundamentals of developing augmented reality applications for high-end Android devices by creating a basic object spawning app. Through this course, you will take the first steps into learning ARCore, Google’s markerless software development kit (SDK), which allows for the creation of augmented reality apps with advanced physical world plane detection. Using the popular Unity engine, you will gain knowledge for not only setting up ARCore to work within Unity, but also how to use the physical world’s environment to effect virtual object placement.
You will learn how to:
- Set up and build AR applications using ARCore in Unity
- Use ARCore to detect planes through your device’s camera
- Implement simple indicators to visually depict where an object will be placed
- Instantiate virtual objects based on the placement indicator’s position
- Estimate real-world lighting to alter the lighting for the application’s objects
- Track 2D images and apply virtual objects to them
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic understanding of Unity and C#
- An ARCore compatible Android device