Start developing advanced, augmented reality applications for iOS devices in Unity by creating various tracking apps. With ARKit, Apple’s markerless AR development framework, you will be able to take AR development to the next level with advanced features such as motion tracking, object tracking, and more. In this course, you will learn skills that can be applied to any number of AR projects, including how to track images and 3D objects, and enhancing these images and objects with virtual objects and information.
You will learn how to:
- Set up ARKit to work within Unity
- Render virtual objects with tracked images
- Adjust virtual object lighting to match the physical environment
- Implement metallic materials that can appropriately reflect the physical world
- Scan and recognize 3D objects
- Apply virtual information in AR to recognized 3D objects