Intro to ARKit
Learn to develop Unity-made AR apps for iOS by exploring the basics of ARKit, Apple’s markerless framework for AR development.
- 0.5 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 0.5 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Start developing advanced, augmented reality applications for iOS devices in Unity by creating various tracking apps. With ARKit, Apple’s markerless AR development framework, you will be able to take AR development to the next level with advanced features such as motion tracking, object tracking, and more. In this course, you will learn skills that can be applied to any number of AR projects, including how to track images and 3D objects, and enhancing these images and objects with virtual objects and information.
You will learn how to:
- Set up ARKit to work within Unity
- Render virtual objects with tracked images
- Adjust virtual object lighting to match the physical environment
- Implement metallic materials that can appropriately reflect the physical world
- Scan and recognize 3D objects
- Apply virtual information in AR to recognized 3D objects
Learn with Certified Instructors
This curriculum has been designed by a Unity Certified Instructor, in collaboration with Unity Certified Programmers, who have been recognized by Unity Technologies for their demonstrated excellence in Unity skills and teaching.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, Zenva's courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
Frameworks and tools covered: Unity 2019.2, AR Foundation 3.0, ARKit XR Plugin 3.0
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic understanding of Unity and C#
- ARKit compatible iOS device