Intro to Augmented Reality
Master the fundamentals of Augmented Reality and create your first cross-platform AR app with Unity and AR Foundation.
- 1 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Start developing the core skills needed for Augmented Reality development by creating a simple object spawning application. Using the popular Unity game engine, you will dive into creating apps that allow for the placement of virtual objects within the real world – all using your iOS or Android device’s camera. Through this course, you will also learn the fundamentals of Unity’s AR Foundation, a package that allows you to develop for iOS’s ARKit SDK and Android’s ARCore SDK with a single, cross-platform API. With these skills acting as the foundations for a wide range of more complex projects, you’ll soon be building many different AR apps for multiple devices.
You will learn how to:
- Set up Unity to use AR Foundation
- Detect various planes with your device’s camera
- Create a placement indicator where the position is dependant on camera view
- Spawn virtual objects into the “real world” by tapping the screen
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic understanding of Unity and C#.
- You must have an Android or iOS device compatible with AR Foundation.