Intro to Bootstrap
Learn Bootstrap – the secret to quickly creating professional and attractive websites and web apps
- 0.9 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 0.9 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Streamline your web development process by using Bootstrap to develop websites and web apps. Based primarily on HTML and CSS, this open-source framework provides pre-formatted templates for common frames and widgets, eliminating the need to build a HTML frame and style each individual container and element from scratch. This drastically reduces the time and effort required for your build, and helps to ensure that your websites and web apps are as attractive and professional as they can be.
You will learn how to:
- Add the necessary headers to your HTML files
- Find the widgets and frames you want on the bootstrap web page
- Copy and paste the code to your own site
- Customize widgets and frames by implementing other basic options
- Use CSS to further modify elements to your exact specifications
Frameworks and tools covered: Bootstrap 4.2.1
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Intermediate HTML and CSS skills.