Intro to Excel
Master the foundations of Excel, the popular spreadsheet tool, and learn how to gain valuable insights from your data.
- 1 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Get started with Excel, the industry-standard in spreadsheet tools. Used for storing, organizing, and analyzing your data, Excel allows you to turn your data into insights, making it highly useful in your professional life. This course covers the foundations of Excel – from creating your first spreadsheet and visualizing your data, to the shortcuts that will help you to increase your productivity.
You will learn how to:
- Create, format, and group new spreadsheets
- Visualize your data on tables and charts
- Use shortcuts to speed up your work
- Master autofill functions
- Paste data dynamically in multiple ways
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Microsoft Excel installed
- The course is recorded on Windows and uses shortcuts for that operating system. However, the concepts covered are applicable to Mac as well.