Intro to Game Development
Learn everything that you need to get started in game development with Unity, the world’s most popular game engine.
- 2.2 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.2 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Learn Unity – the world’s most popular cross-platform game engine! This course will provide you with the strong foundations necessary for succeeding in game development – beginning with installation, you’ll learn how to use Unity’s tools and interfaces, and master fundamental programming skills.
In this course, you will learn about:
- Manipulating objects with transformations (moving, scaling, rotating)
- Snapping objects together using vertex and surface snapping
- Creating materials and applying colors, textures and shaders to objects
- Programming basics
- Object Oriented Programming basics
- Vectors in Unity
- … and more!
Learn with fully authorized courses
This curriculum has been extensively reviewed and authorized by Unity Technologies, the company behind the Unity Engine.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, our approved Unity courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
Frameworks and tools covered: Unity 2018.2
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- No experience in Unity or with coding is necessary to complete this course.
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion