Intro to Java for Android Development
Begin your mobile development career by learning Android Studio and Java for basic applications.
Learn to develop simple mobile applications for Android using Android Studio and Java. Through this course, you will learn all the Java basics for creating a simple text color selecting application, and how to test it out in various Android environments. Start your mobile development journey today, and master the skills needed for your Android projects.
You will learn how to:
- Setup and navigate Android Studio
- Lay out the appearance of your application
- Work with XML and Java to create a simple app
- Test your application on an Android emulator and Android device
Frameworks and tools covered: Java, Android SDK 4.4
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Some programming experience, whether it’s with Java, web technology, or mobile development