Kotlin for Beginners
Use Kotlin and Android Studio to start making simple, Android-based applications.
- 1.1 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.1 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Learn to create your own Android applications with Android Studio and the Kotlin programming language. Not only will this course teach you how to use Android Studio, but also how to lay out your application and get it up and running in different development environments. Make a simple color-selecting app and then apply the knowledge to your own mobile projects.
You will learn how to:
- Set up Android Studio and use it to create apps
- Utilize the Layout Editor to define how your app looks
- Implement Kotlin and XML to create a simple program
- Test your application on a device and with an emulator
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Some programming experience is required
- Java experience is helpful, but not required