Intro to Multiplayer Game Development
Create a 3D multiplayer game as you learn the fundamentals of networking with Unity and Photon.
- 2.3 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.3 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Games that feature networking (allowing players to interact and compete with each other online) is a huge draw for players, making multiplayer games more popular than ever before. This course will guide you through the fundamentals of creating multiplayer games with Photon, one of the world’s most popular networking tools for Unity, as you build a 3D multiplayer game where players compete to capture and hold onto an object.
You will learn how to:
- Use Unity’s UI system (including Canvas, Text, Buttons, Input Fields, Sliders and more)
- Create a menu and lobby system, where players can wait before starting a game
- Implement the player controller (moving, jumping, stealing objects)
- Trigger a timer system
- Sync player movement through the network so that it can be seen by all players
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic experience in C# and Unity
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
$4.99 the first month, then $9.99 / month