Explore Polybrush – Unity’s in-editor tool for shaping custom meshes – while building a 3D planet model directly in Unity!
You’ll learn how to use common 3D modeling features offered by Polybrush to sculpt meshes into different shapes, as well as paint & blend textures onto those meshes. With the added addition of being able to paint Prefabs directly onto the mesh, you’ll discover how to use these tools to quickly create levels for game projects and boost your ability to prototype and make custom game assets.
You will learn how to:
- Install Polybrush into a project
- Understand Polybrush’s various tools
- Sculpt meshes into custom shapes
- Add plain color values by vertex painting
- Paint Prefab models directly onto a mesh
- Blend textures onto a mesh
Unity Certified Experts
This curriculum has been designed by instructors who have been certified by Unity Technologies and CompTIA in recognition of their programming excellence.
As a Unity Authorized Learning Partner, Zenva’s courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.