Explore Unity’s ProBuilder package – an easy way to create 3D assets quickly and efficiently. With ProBuilder, you’ll learn how you can render a variety of 3D meshes in Unity using editable geometric shapes and tools common to 3D modeling software.
You’ll also put these skills into practice by building a sword from scratch, allowing you to master a variety of techniques both for creating custom 3D assets and for prototyping your game ideas.
You will learn how to:
- Install and access ProBuilder
- Add basic 3D shapes to the editor
- Use extrude, edge loops, and bevels
- Combine tools to create custom shapes
- Add plain colors and textures
- Export models to use in other programs
Unity Certified Experts
This curriculum has been designed by instructors who have been certified by Unity Technologies and CompTIA in recognition of their programming excellence.
As a Unity Authorized Learning Partner, Zenva’s courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.