Learn the basics of building an RPG in Phaser 3, a popular HTML5 framework. This course will walk you through the basics of not only getting started in Phaser, but also how to implement many of the elements you’ll need to get your RPG up and running. Kickoff your new game project today and create adventures to share with the world.
You will learn how to:
- Setup Phaser 3 and work with various assets in the framework
- Utilize physics and collision detection to provide dynamic interactivity
- Manage scenes and scene transitions for different screens
- Implement a player and the input systems controlling them
- Create a basic UI, including a functional button
- Deal with chests and object pooling to allow players to collect money