This course has been deprecated and is no longer supported. For our latest courses on Unity, consider trying our evergreen curriculums with a 1-Year Unlimited Access Package.
Start learning how to develop your own games and applications using the popular Unity engine and C#. Beginning with the basics of learning how to code, you will learn both to set up a project and also how to work with various game objects. These essential skills will provide the foundations for creating more complex game projects and achieving your game development dreams.
You will learn how to:
- Navigate the basics of Unity’s interface
- Position, rotate, scale, and parent objects in your scenes
- Apply materials to your objects
- Understand variables, data types, and how to apply C# scripts to your project
- Utilize object-oriented programming principles
- Implement vectors, MonoBehaviour functions, and more for various functionality
Learn with Certified Instructors
This curriculum has been designed by a Unity Certified Instructor, in collaboration with Unity Certified Programmers, who have been recognized by Unity Technologies for their demonstrated excellence in Unity skills and teaching.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, Zenva's courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.