Intro to Game Development with Unity
Introduce yourself to the popular Unity engine and start developing games, applications, and more with C#.
- 2.3 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.3 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Start learning how to develop your own games and applications using the popular Unity engine and C#. Beginning with the basics of learning how to code, you will learn both to set up a project and also how to work with various game objects. These essential skills will provide the foundations for creating more complex game projects and achieving your game development dreams.
You will learn how to:
- Navigate the basics of Unity’s interface
- Position, rotate, scale, and parent objects in your scenes
- Apply materials to your objects
- Understand variables, data types, and how to apply C# scripts to your project
- Utilize object-oriented programming principles
- Implement vectors, MonoBehaviour functions, and more for various functionality
Learn with Certified Instructors
This curriculum has been designed by a Unity Certified Instructor, in collaboration with Unity Certified Programmers, who have been recognized by Unity Technologies for their demonstrated excellence in Unity skills and teaching.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, Zenva's courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
Frameworks and tools covered: Unity 2019.1
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- No knowledge of Unity or programming required.