Introduction to GraphQL
Create fast, stable applications with GraphQL – the increasingly popular API query language
- 0.9 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 0.9 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
GraphQL is a query language for APIs – it lets the client specify the exact data it needs, enables it to aggregate data from a number of sources, and uses a type system to describe the data. It also acts as a runtime for fulfilling the client’s queries with your existing data, allows you to evolve APIs over time, and enables powerful developer tools.
In this course, you will be introduced to the basics of GraphQL and how to implement it, including how to:
- Model your data using GraphQL syntax and Prisma
- Write mutations and queries in our Prisma Playground
- Create a GraphQL server using GraphQL Yoga and Prisma Binding
- Register mutations and queries in our resolvers for our GraphQL servers
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Having a text editor installed on your machine (a free program such as Atom is fine)
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
$4.99 the first month, then $9.99 / month