Introduction to Node.js
- 0.5 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 0.5 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
This course has been deprecated and is no longer supported. For our latest courses on Node.js, consider subscribing to our evergreen curriculums with a subscription package.
This course will introduce you to the core fundamentals of Node.js, where you will:
- Install Node
- Set up a Node “Hello World”
- Understand how the Node.js engine works
- Learn about the Node loop, and how it performs non-blocking I/O operations
- Use the Node Package Manager
Frameworks and tools covered: Node.js 8.9.3, npm 5.5.1, Moment.js 2.19.4
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- A code editor
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion