You want to make a game but you don’t know where to start
Learning how to make your own games in Unity will allow you to bring those ideas into reality in an industry-proven, robust platform which you can download for free.
Introduction to Unity 3D is part of the Unity 3D from Scratch – The Complete Series collection by Stone River Elearning:
- Introduction to Unity 3D
- Hacking Game Development – Create Your First Game in Under an Hour
- Unity Scripting for Beginners
- Unity 3D Lightning Techniques
- Unity3D Shuriken Particle System
- Unity Dynamics
- Unity 3D Engine Fundamentals
You can also purchase and get life-long access to the entire collection series at a discounted price.Access the Complete Series
This course is provides a general overview of the Unity 3D game framework and tools. Unity is a game framework that allows you to create games that run on all platforms including mobile. In this course you will learn:
- Creating new projects and working with game assets and components.
- Understanding Unity user interface.
- Navigating scenes and manipulating objects.
- Running a “Hello World” script.
- Compiling your project.
About Stone River Elearning
At Stone River eLearning, we’re very passionate about teaching everyday people topics that they are interested in. From technology, to business, to education, we have you covered.
We deliver only high quality courses that take you from beginner to expert in a matter of hours on any of the topics we cover.