Learn from scratch how to make awesome iPhone apps for the latest iOS 7. Publish them in the App Store and show them to your friends. Make your app ideas a reality.
Start TODAY 🙂
In this course, you’ll learn how to program in Objective-C from scratch, how to use XCode and how to make iOS 7 apps for the iPhone.
The course is for beginners. It is not a computer science course, but we cover all the way from zero to making simple apps. Through out the course we’ll code real, fully featured iOS 7 app that you can use as a starting point for your own projects.
What’s covered in the course:
- Learn how to program in Objective-C from scratch, even if you don’t have any programming experience!
- Using XCode to create the User Interface (UI) of your app in both a visual manner and by coding. We’ll look at several UI elements.
- Navigation in your app. Make buttons and menus that take you where you want to go.
- Mastering Table Views, a center piece in many iOS.
- Using the Camera.
- Storing information with Core Data.
- Running processed in the background with Grand Central Dispatch (GCD).
- Using gestures in your apps.
- Adding animations to your apps.
The course can be divided in three main blocks:
- Learning Objective-C.
- iOS 7 App Development Basics (XCode, UI, APIs, etc).
- Building Epistle, a real world application.
This course is taught by Mohit Deshpande, professional app trainer and developer, in collaboration with Pablo Farias Navarro, developer and founder of Zenva.
Join over 20k students from all around the world in our mobile apps, HTML5 and game development courses!