Master the integral skills of iOS app development by learning the fundamentals of Swift – the ideal programming language for creating fast-running applications and an easier-to-use alternative to Objective C. Then, discover how to build, run and test apps using Xcode, Apple’s integrated development environment, as you create a simple input/output app.
You will learn:
- Swift programming fundamentals (such as variables, operators, if statements, etc.)
- Setting up and preparing Xcode on macOS
- Building and testing iOS applications using Xcode
- Adding interactivity with buttons and user input
- Object-oriented programming