Language Recognition AI with Unity and Azure
Learn how to create a vocal recognition app by using the Microsoft Cognitive Services
- 1.5 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.5 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
The most successful apps are increasingly making use of interactive features in order to better engage their audiences. Set yourself ahead of the pack by learning how to implement one of the most innovative features – voice and language recognition – by creating an app that simulates the landing of a Mars rover. Discover how to take advantage of two of the Microsoft Cognitive Services – the Language Understanding service (LUIS.ai) and the Speech-to-Text SDK – to enable the user to activate their rover with commands spoken into the microphone.
You will learn how to:
- Convert audio from the microphone to text using the Speech-to-Text service
- Use LUIS.ai to send a message to the service, pick up intents and entities, and return a JSON file
- Send and receive web requests using Unity’s built-in networking
- Implement a Mover Object, which analyzes the JSON file and uses the information gathered to move
- Test the app using the Postman API Developer Environment
- Build UI elements in Unity, and connect them to the rest of the systems
Learn with Certified Instructors
This curriculum has been designed by a Unity Certified Instructor, in collaboration with Unity Certified Programmers, who have been recognized by Unity Technologies for their demonstrated excellence in Unity skills and teaching.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, Zenva's courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
Frameworks and tools covered: Unity 2019.2, Microsoft Azure Language Understand (LUIS), Postman, Microsoft Azure Speech SDK
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic Unity and C# experience