Build powerful, single-page webapps by exploring Angular!
Inspired by the Model-View-Controller design pattern, the open-source, TypeScript-based Angular framework was designed to separate app logic from the front-end – resulting in cleaner code and easier DOM manipulation for rich data injection. You’ll get to explore both the tools and features of Angular while building a dynamic language-learning quiz game complete with timer and scoring. Not only will this let you enhance your web development skills, but also prepare you to build any number of interactive apps usable on mobile and desktop.
You will learn how to:
- Set up an Angular project
- Utilize Components to control various app elements
- Style webapps with Bootstrap and CSS
- Bind backend data with frontend rendering
- Detect user interaction
- Add game logic like timers and scoring
… and more!