Lookup Functions for Excel
Locate and store spreadsheet data cleanly and professionally by mastering Excel’s lookup-related functions.
- 0.9 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 0.9 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Explore your Excel spreadsheet data professionally by learning to use lookup functions. With these tools, you will be able to look up any data of your choosing through a variety of methods and store that data easily in cells. Level-up your knowledge of Excel, manage your data efficiently, and learn even more functionality for your needs.
You will learn how to:
- Use VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP to lookup data in columns and rows
- Match data in various ways, including exact match
- Handle errors gracefully and in more user-friendly ways
- Utilize column index numbers for better lookup functionality
- Pair INDEX and MATCH functions for combined lookup efforts
Frameworks and tools covered: Microsoft Excel 2019
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- General familiarity with Excel
- Intermediate understanding of Excel formulas