Blender for Beginners – Craft Low-Poly Game Assets
Create your own beautiful, low-poly game assets, and discover how to import them into Unity.
- 2 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Not an artist, but eager to create simple yet beautiful low-poly models for your Unity games? Learn the basic skills needed to build your own 3D game models with Blender as you create a myriad of beautiful 3D game assets and low-poly scenes from scratch, with no artistic, Blender, or 3D modeling package needed to get started. You will be provided with step-by-step instructions on how to use Blender’s essential tools, and on how to add your new assets to Unity by importing the FBX file, and adjusting materials and colliders.
- Object mode and transforms
- Snapping tool
- Edit mode
- Extruding, insetting, loop cut
- Proportional edit
- Texturing and UV unwrapping
- Exporting into Unity
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Download and install Blender.
- Download and install Unity.
- This course is for beginners - No prior 3D modeling experience is required. The Unity section assumes basic familiarity with this game engine.
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
$4.99 the first month, then $9.99 / month