Not an artist, but eager to create Minecraft-style voxel art models for your Unity games? Discover how to build your own 3D game models with MagicaVoxel – the free program that will enable you to build simple game models and environment. No experience in MagicaVoxel, 3D modeling or artistic experience is required – you will be shown how to use the essential tools from scratch, and how to export them into Unity.
- Using the different brushes and tools
- Camera controls to navigate your scene
- Creating a voxel art tree, a character and a lanscape
- Importing models into Unity
- Working with color palettes