MagicaVoxel for Beginners – Create Voxel Game Assets
Learn to create Minecraft-style 3D assets for your games with MagicaVoxel.
- 1.2 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.2 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Not an artist, but eager to create Minecraft-style voxel art models for your Unity games? Discover how to build your own 3D game models with MagicaVoxel – the free program that will enable you to build simple game models and environment. No experience in MagicaVoxel, 3D modeling or artistic experience is required – you will be shown how to use the essential tools from scratch, and how to export them into Unity.
- Using the different brushes and tools
- Camera controls to navigate your scene
- Creating a voxel art tree, a character and a lanscape
- Importing models into Unity
- Working with color palettes
Frameworks and tools covered: MagicaVoxel 0.98
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Download and install MagicaVoxel
- Download and install Unity
- This course is for beginners
- No prior 3D modeling experience is required
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion