MagicaVoxel for Beginners – Create Voxel Game Assets
Learn to create Minecraft-looking 3D assets for your games with MagicaVoxel
Not an artist but interested in creating simple yet beautiful voxel art models for your Unity games?
Join us and learn the basic skills needed to build your own 3D game models with the free program MagicaVoxel. Learn to use this tool from scratch and build simple game models and environments. Exporting models into Unity is covered as well.
Anyone can create simple yet beautiful Minecraft-looking voxel art 3D game assets by just learning the essential tools that MagicaVoxel has to offer. After completing this course, you’ll be able to create simple 3D game assets for your games. You don’t need to be an artist to join. In fact, we are assuming you have never used MagicaVoxel or any 3D modeling package before!
- Using the different brushes and tools
- Camera controls to navigate your scene
- Creating a voxel art tree, a character and a lanscape
- Importing models into Unity
- Working with color palettes
- Download and install MagicaVoxel
- Download and install Unity
- This course is for beginners
- No prior 3D modeling experience is required