Love Unity, but want to target platforms that aren’t just the desktop? Jump into the world of mobile game development with Unity!
Our Unity mobile game development course will teach you the very foundations of developing for mobile platforms using Unity. Apply the talents and abilities you already have with Unity elsewhere — to mobile and beyond!
You may already know how to create games with Unity that are geared toward the desktop, but mobile games with Unity are a completely different beast. However, no need to fear! This course will get you to the ground running and you’ll be publishing your games to popular platforms such as Android and iOS in no time.
While completing the lessons of this course, you’ll learn to use the Unity editor for mobile game development purposes, and refine your knowledge of C#. Identify the quirks of developing for mobile and various industry-proven approaches to solving them.
Enroll in this course to get answers to your burning questions regarding mobile game development, and meet those challenges head on. By the time you’ve completed this extensive and informative course, you’ll have a wide range of projects to showcase on your portfolio.
What you’ll learn
- What the challenges of mobile game development are
- UI scaling and anchoring to make your game look stunning on phones and tablets
- How to address issues like optimization and canvas scaling, given the wide range of mobile devices out there
- Screen bounds calculation for 2D and 3D
- Touch position – relative, absolute, multi-touch handling
- Incorporating different touch gestures in your game
- How to build and test your game on a mobile device
- The process of publishing your game on the Apple App Store and Google Play
Included in this course
In this course, you’ll also benefit from:
- Having permanent 24/7 access to the course content and material – learn at your own pace, wherever and whenever!
- Access to the course discussion lounge, through which you can connect with other students and have your questions answered
- A certificate of completion, demonstrating and validating your proficiency in the above subject matter and material
About the Game Development Mini-Degree
The Game Development Mini-Degree is the most extensive assortment of courses dedicated to shaping you into a master of various fields in game development. Whether you’re a novice, or an adept game developer, this Mini-Degree is what you need to learn the latest in game development. You’ll pick up a whole slew of new technologies ranging from 2D, 3D, Mobile, and Web-based games, to Augmented and Virtual Reality projects. Enroll in the greatest game development bundle this side of the galaxy today.