Master Unity Mobile Game Development – Android and iOS Games
Want to pursue mobile game development, but don’t know where to begin? Set your spawn point here! Learn the quirks of mobile game development with Unity, covering both Android and iOS!
- 3.8 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 3.8 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
This course has been deprecated and is no longer supported. For our most up-to-date version of this course, please check out the Unity Game Development Mini-Degree
Love Unity, but want to target platforms that aren’t just the desktop? Jump into the world of mobile game development with Unity!
Our Unity mobile game development course will teach you the very foundations of developing for mobile platforms using Unity. Apply the talents and abilities you already have with Unity elsewhere — to mobile and beyond!
You may already know how to create games with Unity that are geared toward the desktop, but mobile games with Unity are a completely different beast. However, no need to fear! This course will get you to the ground running and you’ll be publishing your games to popular platforms such as Android and iOS in no time.
While completing the lessons of this course, you’ll learn to use the Unity editor for mobile game development purposes, and refine your knowledge of C#. Identify the quirks of developing for mobile and various industry-proven approaches to solving them.
Enroll in this course to get answers to your burning questions regarding mobile game development, and meet those challenges head on. By the time you’ve completed this extensive and informative course, you’ll have a wide range of projects to showcase on your portfolio.
What you’ll learn
- What the challenges of mobile game development are
- UI scaling and anchoring to make your game look stunning on phones and tablets
- How to address issues like optimization and canvas scaling, given the wide range of mobile devices out there
- Screen bounds calculation for 2D and 3D
- Touch position – relative, absolute, multi-touch handling
- Incorporating different touch gestures in your game
- How to build and test your game on a mobile device
- The process of publishing your game on the Apple App Store and Google Play
Learn with a fully authorized course
This course has been extensively reviewed and authorized by Unity Technologies, the company behind the Unity Engine.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, our approved Unity courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
Included in this course
In this course, you’ll also benefit from:
- Having permanent 24/7 access to the course content and material – learn at your own pace, wherever and whenever!
- Access to the course discussion lounge, through which you can connect with other students and have your questions answered
- A certificate of completion, demonstrating and validating your proficiency in the above subject matter and material
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
Basic to intermediate Unity and C# skills.You don't need a mobile device to follow this course, however to publish iOS apps you will need a Mac computer and an Apple Developer account (paid), and for Android you need an Android Developer account.
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
$4.99 the first month, then $9.99 / month