MongoDB for Beginners
Get acquainted with MongoDB and discover how to manage data operations like a pro.
- 1.9 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.9 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
MongoDB is a free, open-source document database that is both flexible, and scales, allowing you to manage querying and indexing.
In this course, you will learn how to set up MongoDB for your Node.js web applications, and learn the differences between databases, collections and documents, as well as how to interact with MongoDB Shell to import and export data.
You will discover how to:
- Install MongoDB and access it via command line
- Load a JSON file so that you can query data, objects and arrays
- Add, update, and delete entries
- Understand which ACID properties are satisfied by MongoDB
- Connect MongoDB to Node.js
- Work with Mongoose
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Intermediate Node.js skills
- Basic experience with Express
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
$4.99 the first month, then $9.99 / month