Node.js and Express for Game Development
Learn the basics of Express and Node.js while developing the fundamental application to create your own multiplayer game.
Ready to take the first step in multiplayer game development by using Express and Node.js? This course will walk you through all the fundamentals to create the basic server-side application needed to run your online game. Level up your game development knowledge and share your dream game with the world.
You will learn how to:
- Use Express, Node.js, Postman, Nodemon, and Passport.js for server-side app development
- Set up routes, routers, and API Endpoints to send users to the right location
- Send and receive requests for server communication
- Parse data in the request bodies and cookies to perform desired tasks
- Implement the basics of authentication
Frameworks and tools covered: Node.js 11.6.0, npm 6.5.0, Express 4.17.1, Postman, Nodemon 1.18.10, Body-Parser 1.19, Cookie-Parser 1.4.4, Passport.js 1.0.0
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.