- 1.4 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.4 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Learn Node.js and run your very own http server, ready to handle client requests, show HTML content and read from files. Thanks to its event-driven system, you’ll be able to handle multiple requests and not worry about the page load time. With no prior knowledge of Node required, you will progress through a series of mini-projects, working up from the basics, including running a “Hello World” test, parsing multiple data types according to their format, and creating a server log file to keep track of and debug your server.
You will learn how to:
- Install Node.js
- Understand the Node loop and how it performs non-blocking I/O operations
- Use third-party packages that can benefit your project
- Request data from different APIs
- Display HTML content to the client
- Read and handle CSV data
- Handle different client requests
- Read from files
- Write to files
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
A code editor
OR access ALL Zenva courses with our subscription.
- Access all 200+ courses
- New courses added monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Certificates of completion