Be prepared for the increasing number of jobs and projects that use Node.js technology to create fast, scalable network applications.
Node.js on Google Trends
What you will learn in this course includes, among many other things:
- Creating fast and scalable webapps with Node.js
- Using MongoDB from total scratch!
- Going real-time in your apps and games with Socket.io
- Creating a basic authentication system with Express
- Deploying your webapps to Heroku and reach millions!
You are encouraged to code along with expert instructor Zeke Nierenberg, as you start with the very basics of Node.js and learn the features available in this powerful technology.
LearnToProgram Media is a leading publisher of web, mobile, and game development courses that are used by over 70,000 people in 65 countries. LearnToProgram’s valuable network of technical resources includes content on YouTube, iTunes, and Roku, as well as books, free tutorials, and online courses. The company is based outside of Hartford, Connecticut.