Students will be able to setup the development environment to create PhoneGap applications. Also know the basic concepts of skills thats needed to build the application. A live demonstration and example will always be performed in each section that the student can follow.
What are the requirements?
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 35 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- Setup the development environment for the PhoneGap framework
- Create a basic PhoneGap application to runs on most mobile devices(iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Blackberry, and more)
- Deploy it onto a live and emulator device
- Implement the framework API’S
What is the target audience?
- Students who have an interest in learning the basics of developing cross-platform mobile applications
- Students who have an interest in learning the framework API’S
- Students who have an interest in learning the basic concepts
- Students who have an interest in learning the basics of using an IDE(Integrated Development Environment) program