Player Trading using Azure PlayFab
Combine Unity and Microsoft Azure PlayFab to create your own player trading system for multiplayer games.
- 2.6 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Project Files
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 2.6 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Project files and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Add more dynamic player interactions to your multiplayer games with player trading. Using Unity and Microsoft Azure PlayFab – a popular back-end platform for live games – this course will show you how to combine front-end and back-end API elements to create a unique trading system that can work easily across a server.
You will learn how to:
- Set up trading-related API functions using PlayFab
- Get information about the player’s inventory for trading authentication
- Lay out UI elements to display available trades to a player
- Script functions for offering and accepting trades
- Implement server-related checks and error handling messages
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic understanding of Unity and C#.
- Knowledge of setting up player authentication with Microsoft Azure PlayFab.