This course has been archived and is no longer supported. For our latest courses on multiplayer games, consider trying our evergreen curriculums with a 1-Year Unlimited Access Package.
Add more dynamic player interactions to your multiplayer games with player trading. Using Unity and Microsoft Azure PlayFab – a popular back-end platform for live games – this course will show you how to combine front-end and back-end API elements to create a unique trading system that can work easily across a server.
You will learn how to:
- Set up trading-related API functions using PlayFab
- Get information about the player’s inventory for trading authentication
- Lay out UI elements to display available trades to a player
- Script functions for offering and accepting trades
- Implement server-related checks and error handling messages
Learn with Certified Instructors
This curriculum has been designed by instructors who have been certified by Unity Technologies and CompTIA in recognition of their demonstrated excellence in programming.
As a Unity Authorized Learning Partner, Zenva’s courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.