Check out our new course Learn to Code in HTML and CSS – 2016 Edition!
In Learn to Code in HTML and CSS you’ll learn basic web development concepts and skills that will allow you to build simple websites,modify existing websites and create interactive prototypes of your business idea so that you can use it as a communication tool with your developer, customers and investors.
Through out the course you’ll be building a responsive “Metro style” homepage that looks great in a desktop computer and in a mobile phone.
What we cover in this free course:
- Benefits of learning the basics of web development for an entrepreneur.
- Basic web development concepts you need to know.
- HTML from the very beginning. We’ll go through the most important tags.
- Creating titles, paragraphs, containers, lists.
- Adding links and images.
- Forms in HTML, including HTML5 semantic input fields
- Structure of a HTML document.
- CSS – What is it and how to include it in your website?
- Selecting elements with CSS.
- The Box Model.
- Creating a tile-based Metro style page.
- Using floating elements to create responsive pages.
- Styling of lists, fonts, tables.