Ready for a new challenge with Unity and Oculus Rift? Through this course, you will develop your own ball-hitting VR game, complete with Oculus Avatars that you can customize for your needs. Take the next step in 3D VR development and become a master of Oculus’s Unity SDK.
You will learn how to:
- Set up a VR game for Unity using the Unity SDK for Oculus Rift
- Create a player controller along with Oculus Avatars
- Implement rackets and balls that can be picked up in VR
- Develop targets, score-based mechanics, and an auto ball shooter
- Implement tracked scores and a leaderboard with Unity’s UI system