Project-Based Oculus Avatars and Platform SDK
Learn the Oculus Unity SDK by creating your own ball hitting game using Oculus Avatars.
- 1.6 Hours of Video
- Certificate of Completion
- Source Code
- Closed Captions
- On-demand, 24/7 access
- 1.6 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
Ready for a new challenge with Unity and Oculus Rift? Through this course, you will develop your own ball-hitting VR game, complete with Oculus Avatars that you can customize for your needs. Take the next step in 3D VR development and become a master of Oculus’s Unity SDK.
You will learn how to:
- Set up a VR game for Unity using the Unity SDK for Oculus Rift
- Create a player controller along with Oculus Avatars
- Implement rackets and balls that can be picked up in VR
- Develop targets, score-based mechanics, and an auto ball shooter
- Implement tracked scores and a leaderboard with Unity’s UI system
Learn with Certified Instructors
This curriculum has been designed by a Unity Certified Instructor, in collaboration with Unity Certified Programmers, who have been recognized by Unity Technologies for their demonstrated excellence in Unity skills and teaching.
As an Authorized Learning Partner, Zenva's courses satisfy the highest standards in terms of both quality and relevancy.
Frameworks and tools covered: Unity 2019.1, Oculus Platform Services, Oculus Integration Assets, Oculus Utilities Plugin 1.38
😄 Join 500,000+ Learners and Developers
Trusted by a global community of developers, Zenva has provided world-class training on in-demand programming skills since 2012.
Join the ranks of our successful alumni who have gone on to publish games and apps, advance their careers and start companies.
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
By completing any of our courses you’ll be awarded with a certificate with URL verification. Boost your LinkedIn profile with your newly acquired skills and impress potential employers and customers.
- Basic understanding of Unity and C#
- In order to run this game, an Oculus Rift or Oculus Quest is required. However, the game could be easily adapted for other platforms.