Learn Python, one of the world’s most in-demand programming languages!
Featuring a simple syntax that reads almost like plain English, Python programming is a perfect programming language for learning how to code. Not only is it easy to learn, but it’s also preferred by professional developers for its ability to handle complex, data-heavy tasks simply, quickly, and efficiently. Learning Python also opens the doors to data science, machine learning and smart application development, providing you with plenty of opportunities for future growth!
In this free Python tutorial, you’ll explore Python programming starting from the very basics. You’ll learn important coding principles that apply to any programming language, how Python syntax works, and more – all in beginner-friendly lessons. Whether you want to create games, delve into data science, or something else, these foundations will prove essential and give you a head start in your development journey!
Learn how to:
- Set up an environment for Python programming
- Store data and data collection with variables, arrays, & more
- Manipulate data with operators
- Control program flow with conditionals & loops
- Add program logic with functions
- Apply the basics of object-oriented programming (OOP)
… and more!